Shipping July 1, 2017
Sidescan, SBP, Bathy, Mag
Easier to use and more powerful than ever:
* Re-engineered BACKSCATTER PROCESSING for sidescan and sub-bottom data
* Unified PROPERTIES window, for controlling all objects in the project
* Integrated 3D VIEWER for real-time and post-processed data visualization
* 3D area and SWATH BASED EDITING boost productivity
* New SEABED CHARACTERIZATION module for sidescan and bathymetry data
* Real-time support for NEW MULTIBEAM ECHOSOUNDERS
* More intuitive and powerful COLOR MANAGEMENT throughout the software
* Revised network HELM DISPLAY with bathymetry and sidescan image coverage
* Full support for SWATH BATHYMETRY, updated contact manager and database
* Directly supports most leading sensors and file formats eliminating CONVERSIONS
* 64-BIT OPTIMIZED, multi-core, multi-threaded, Win 7-10, DirectX11+, supports all avail RAM
* HUNDREDS OF ENHANCEMENTS, repairs and data format updates added since vers 6
Download today at no additional charge with your current EMA.
Log in to CTI Technical Support to check the current price and renew by credit card.
If you need help with EMAs, email [email protected] or call +1-650-967-2045.
SonarWiz Streamlines Survey Process
SonarWiz streamlines the survey process and simplifies the number of software programs you need to learn. It operates with almost all sonar manufacturers, so you won’t need to re-familiarize yourself with different software each time you need to use different equipment. SonarWiz interfaces with all brands of commercially available sidescan sonar, sub-bottom profilers, magnetometers, echosounders and bathymetic interferometers.
- Analog Sonars
- Falmouth Scientific
- Kongsberg Hugin AUV
- Klein Associates – L3
- Marine Sonic Ltd.
- Teledyne Benthos
- Teledyne Gavia
- Teledyne Odom
- Teledyne Reson
View and analyze Sidescan data in real time with the industry’s most complete seafloor mapping solution. Enjoy SonarWiz’s easy-to-use survey management tools, reliable data acquisition, powerful post-processing, and flexible reporting options.
Explore sediment layers in-depth with SonarWiz for Sub-Bottom Profilers with real-time data acquisition and post-processing modules. It also includes navigation, fathometer and magnetometer inputs so you get a broad perspective of a survey area.
Collecting and processing bathymetry data is a breeze with the SonarWiz workflow and toolset. Produce near seamless amplitude mosaics right off the boat using helm display, plan view, coverage map and directional indicators, as well as automatic, whole survey gain optimization.
Help dive teams and recovery personnel locate underwater artifacts, treasures and pipelines you seek to find, map, or recover with SonarWiz. Mag data for ferrous-object detection, co-recorded with sidescan or sub-bottom data, provides a valuable new layer of information.
- Merchant Marines
- State and Local Environmental Authorities
- Energy Exploration Firms
- Educational Institutions
- Maritime History and Research Organizations
- Dredging Operators
- Telecommunications Companies
- Police Departments
- Coast Guard
- Archaeological surveys and expeditions
- Cable and pipeline surveys
- Buried object location
- Geohazard surveys
- Search and Recovery
- Marine Construction
- Coastal Restoration
- Environmental research
Chesapeake Technology has been offering sonar mapping software and thought-leading consulting services to the marine geophysical and geological survey industry for over 20 years. The latest version of our primary software offering, SonarWiz, provides leading-edge sonar data acquisition and processing software for sidescan, sub-bottom, swath bathymetry, and magnetometer systems. It is being used by hundreds of clients worldwide, including most of the world’s navies, NOAA, USGS, Fugro, Oceaneering, and leading academic institutions.
“It is an excellent product to process Side Scan Sonar and SBP data. I am in the business since 1982 and from the very first time I used the program I decided to buy it (we rented it the first time) without any hesitation.
SonarWiz is an excellent product and the support is even better. Your support is more than perfect. Congratulations.”
– Marcos Palisa, Hydronav Argentina S.A.