Explore sediment layers in depth with SonarWiz for Sub-Bottom Profilers with real-time data acquisition and post-processing software
- Bottom track data manually or use automated tools
- Correct sub-bottom data for tide and draft variables using the Datum Align to Bathy Grid feature
- Fix navigation data with NavInjectorPro
- Polish your data with the Heave Compensation Swell Filter
- Organize acoustic reflectors with annotations
- Compare reflectors and generate thickness vectors with the Isopach and Thickness Tool
- Interpret your data with zoom, pan, measurement and image scaling tools
- Annotate the data using the Core Mapping Tool
- Visualize multiple lines, DTMs, sonar mosaics, xyz amplitude clouds, and digitized features plus analyze intersections in the 3D Viewer
- The sub-bottom profiler package also includes navigation, fathometer, and magnetometer inputs so you get a broad perspective of a survey area.
- Mid and post-survey digitizing tools and interactive visualization tools enable users to preview and audit data ensuring all necessary data was collected before concluding a survey.
- SonarWiz saves you time with its automatic bottom tracker, semiautomatic seabed classification algorithm, and isopach and thickness tool.
- A full spectrum of export options, including a wide variety of supported GIS and CAD systems – including MicroStation, AutoCAD, ArcGIS, Google Earth, and Adobe Acrobat 3D – enable you to further use and process your raw and processed data.
REAL-TIME DATA ACQUISITION OPTIONS
- EdgeTech 2000 (SS & SBP), 3000, 3200, FSSB
- GeoAcoustics GeoPulse Analog and GeoPulse Plus Digital
- Innomar SB
- Klein 3000 (SS & SBP)
- Knudsen SB
- Odom Echotrac CVM
- SyQwest Hydrobox, Stratabox, Bathy PC, Bathy 2010PC
- Teledyne-Benthos Chirp III, and 1625, Teledyne-Hugin AUV
- Additionally with a CTI 16-bit or 24-bit analog interface box, SonarWiz is compatible with Sparkers, Boomers, Boomer Plates (e.g. Applied Acoustics CSP, AAE Boomer plate, EG&G Uniboom, Datasonic Bubble Pulser, GeoAcoustics Geopulse, and the Ross 4900/4920, for examples)
View / Download SonarWiz Supported Interfaces and File Formats PDF
SEG-Y, XTF, JSF, GCF, COD, DAT, SDF, RAW, V4Log, ODC, KEB, TRA, and Mala GPR *.RAD
POST-PROCESSING SB FILE FORMAT COMPATIBILITY
Download SonarWiz Sub-Bottom Datasheet
Track sub-bottom data manually or use automated tools.
Correct sub-bottom data for tide and draft variables using the Datum Align to Bathy Grid feature.
Fix navigation data with NavInjectorPro.
Polish data with the Heave Compensation Swell Filter.
Track acoustic reflectors with annotations.
Compare reflectors to generate thickness vectors with the Isopach and Thickness Tool.
Annotate data with the Core Mapping Tool.
Visualize digitized features and analyze intersections in the 3D Viewer.