- Bottom track data manually or use automated tools
- Correct sub-bottom data for tide and draft variables using the Datum Align to Bathy Grid feature
- Fix navigation data with NavInjectorPro
- Polish your data with the Heave Compensation Swell Filter
- Organize acoustic reflectors with annotations
- Compare reflectors and generate thickness vectors with the Isopach and Thickness Tool
- Interpret your data with zoom, pan, measurement and image scaling tools
- Annotate the data using the Core Mapping Tool
- Visualize multiple lines, DTMs, sonar mosaics, xyz amplitude clouds, and digitized features plus analyze intersections in the 3D Viewer
- The sub-bottom profiler package also includes navigation, fathometer, and magnetometer inputs so you get a broad perspective of a survey area.
- Mid and post-survey digitizing tools and interactive visualization tools enable users to preview and audit data ensuring all necessary data was collected before concluding a survey.
- SonarWiz saves you time with its automatic bottom tracker, semiautomatic seabed classification algorithm, and isopach and thickness tool.
- A full spectrum of export options, including a wide variety of supported GIS and CAD systems – including MicroStation, AutoCAD, ArcGIS, Google Earth, and Adobe Acrobat 3D – enable you to further use and process your raw and processed data.
REAL-TIME DATA ACQUISITION OPTIONS
- EdgeTech 2000 (SS & SBP), 3000, 3200, FSSB
- GeoAcoustics GeoPulse Analog and GeoPulse Plus Digital
- Innomar SB
- Klein 3000 (SS & SBP)
- Knudsen SB
- Odom Echotrac CVM
- SyQwest Hydrobox, Stratabox, Bathy PC, Bathy 2010PC
- Teledyne-Benthos Chirp III, and 1625, Teledyne-Hugin AUV
- Additionally with a CTI 16-bit or 24-bit analog interface box, SonarWiz is compatible with Sparkers, Boomers, Boomer Plates (e.g. Applied Acoustics CSP, AAE Boomer plate, EG&G Uniboom, Datasonic Bubble Pulser, GeoAcoustics Geopulse, and the Ross 4900/4920, for examples)
POST-PROCESSING SB FILE FORMAT COMPATIBILITY
- Merchant Marines
- State and Local Environmental Authorities
- Energy Exploration Firms
- Educational Institutions
- Maritime History and Research Organizations
- Dredging Operators
- Telecommunications Companies
- Police Departments
- Coast Guard
- Archaeological surveys and expeditions
- Cable and pipeline surveys
- Buried object location
- Geohazard surveys
- Search and Recovery
- Marine Construction
- Coastal Restoration
- Environmental research
Customers & Partners
We are excited and honored by the range and quality of organizations that are using our products. Government agencies, top-notch universities, the largest and best commercial survey companies, and most of the world’s navies are among those that are seeing higher-quality results from their sonar mapping projects because they’re using CTI products.
Learn What Our Customers Have Created Using CTI Software
Chesapeake Technology has been offering sonar mapping software and thought-leading consulting services to the marine geophysical and geological survey industry for over 20 years. The latest version of our primary software offering, SonarWiz, provides leading-edge sonar data acquisition and processing software for sidescan, sub-bottom, swath bathymetry, and magnetometer systems. It is being used by hundreds of clients worldwide including most of the world’s navies, NOAA, USGS, Fugro, Oceaneering, and leading academic institutions.